Yes! The chemical components don’t harm the vegetation as it is biodegradable and is neutralised after 60 minutes of the application or in contact with an excessive amount of water
Wood Deep Cleaner / Weathered Grey Deck Restorer
$85.00 – $185.00 INCL GST
Product Features And Benefits:
- Remove traditional decking oil finishes and stains ( Penetrating)
- Prepare new timber and remove tannins for instant coating
- Clean and restore weathered grey and dirty wood
- Clean wood mildew, algae, and moss
- Environmentally and garden safe
- Save days of hard work trying to restore your weathered deck
- React in 45 minutes
- Easy application spray / brush / roller
- Cover 6-8m2 per 1litre
Select required size from tab bellow
How To Preserve A New Deck or Restore A Old One - Step by Step Demonstration
Deck And Fence Wood Deep Cleaner (STEP 1 OF DECK AND FENCE RESTORATION SYSTEM )
Fast-acting liquid and deep penetrating, easy to use for professionals and home users when needing a deep wood cleaning and removing of tannin and traditional timber oil finishes from wood surfaces like decks, fences, timber cladding, outdoor furniture, and other external wood surfaces. Also used to prepare new wood surfaces for instant coating without waiting for the weathering period.
Deck And Fence Wood Deep Cleaner removes/strip traditional timber oil finishes. Not recommended for oil-base varnishes, polyurethanes and 2-Pac finishes, if need this then use Wood Finish Stripper
Use on all interior and exterior timber surfaces only.
Precautions And Limitations:
ALWAYS USE DECK AND FENCE WOOD REJUVENATOR AFTER DECK AND FENCE WOOD DEEP CLEANER
Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective gloves, glasses and respirator.
Clean Up – Water
Application Method: Spray and Brush or Roller
- Apply on dry or wet surfaces
- Apply minimum 1mm thick
- Vertical surfaces may need repeat application
- Coverage 6-8 m2 per Litre
Application And Use Instructions
1. Make sure the surface area is empty and free of dust and debris.
2. Mask and protect all surrounding surfaces like painted, aluminium and powder-coated surfaces. If used close to gardens, hose down prior, and after application.
3. Pre-wet the entire surface slightly before applying with garden hose water mist or spray -remove any standing water before begin application
4. Wear your protective equipment like gloves, glasses and respirator.
5. Shake the bottle before use and pour the liquid in a garden spray pump (Undiluted)
6. Start spraying the chemical along the edges first and then fill up the entire remaining area. During application, make sure to keep the applied surface wet with a garden hose water mist or spray - chemical stop working when dry
7. Leave on the chemical for around 45 minutes; the time will vary depending on the type, thickness and age of finishes and elements to be removed
8. Use a high-pressure washer with a max of 2700 PSI and work in the direction of the timber grain. For a more effective process, use a high-pressure washer with an attached turbo nozzle.
Note: Surfaces with more than 6 layers or very dirty may require a repeat application.
9. After completing the power washing process, take a garden hose and rinse off the entire surface again and make sure there is no more chemical left on the surface. Also, make sure the surrounding surfaces are clean of any removed finishes and dirt.
10. At this stage, you should have your bare wood visible and clean but slightly darkened, and now it’s time to begin with the Second Step Process – Apply Deck And Fence Wood Rejuvenator
1L Clean up 7m2, 5L Clean up 35m2, 15L Clean up 105m2